What is in your mind – what is your mental clutter telling you?
The Mental Chatter is there for a Reason
- They’re reminding you that you’ve got stuff on your plate that needs attention.
- Many of the things bugging you are actually useful, whether it’s for motivation or simply for reminders.
How do you feel once you have decluttered?
- Value what you have
- Pride in your environment
What are the benefits of decluttering?
- More time
- More efficient
- Praise from others
- Do things well
- Be more comfortable
- Live in a clean atmosphere
- Less stress
- Increase enjoyment
- Life skills for the children