Our aim is for this Christmas to be magical and enjoyable. That means it all comes down to the planning. The tips are aimed to help you be organised this Christmas.
Thieves are out and about more than normal at this time of the year. Some small tips to help keep your home safe.
- Lock the doors of the home and car
- Be aware when shopping
- Plan if you are going away for example:
- Have someone collect your mail
- Put your rubbish bins out
- Arrange for the lawns to be mowed
- Put timers on some lights and radios in the house
- Arrange for someone to house sit
- Let your neighbours know you will be away