When you are raising your awareness and starting to think about setting your goals, some great questions to ask yourself involve the previous twelve months.
- What are your highlights?
- What did you learn?
- What did you begin?
- What did you finish?
Some additional questions about the previous twelve months are:
- What was your biggest triumph?
- What was your smartest decision?
- What word best describes your year?
- What was your greatest lesson?
- What service did you perform that you are proud of?
- What are you happy about completing?
- What three people have had the biggest impact on your life?
- What was your biggest risk?
- What was your biggest surprise?
- What relationship improved the most and why?