- You have learned that setbacks and failure are part of self-growth.
- You have a support system that includes people who would do anything for you.
- You don’t complain much.
- You can celebrate others’ successes.
- You have passions that you pursue.
It’s not how high you build your dreams that makes a difference,
but how high your faith can climb.
It’s not how many goals you reach, but how many lives you touch.
It’s not who you know that matters, but who you are inside.
Believe in the impossible,
hold tight to the incredible,
and live each day to its fullest potential.
You can make a difference in your world.
– Rebecca Barlow Jordan –
We all feel like failures from time to time. While this is a normal feeling, you have to find a way to see yourself and your life from a different perspective.
1. Your relationships are less dramatic than they used to be.
2. You are not afraid to ask for help and support any more.
3. You have raised your standards.
4. You let go of things that don’t make you feel good.
5. You have moments where you appreciate who you see in the mirror.
Many of us have chased after reputation, or while concerned about reputation, have forgotten to grow a really strong, beautiful, powerful, deeply-rooted tree.
Send your roots down deep. Let the green growing edges of you come forth; everything else will take care of itself.
There are two indicators which can determine what you value the most – where you are investing your money and time.
The question then is … do these two indicators reflect your highest values?
Invest in what matters most today and you’ll feel amazing, on-purpose and satisfied.
Don’t take the “bull in a china shop” approach by aggressively overhauling your lifestyle. You may not be able to implement all of these tips, but over time (and even with a little tweaking), you may find a strategy that works for you. Pick a few strategies until you’ve mastered them or you’re comfortable moving on to the next strategy.
Take it one step at a time to gain more time!